Monday, August 22, 2005

Malaysian Idol - Daniel

Isn't this picture wonderful... as in, don't look at that fat ugly girl, just look at the one in yellow!!! Oh my gosh, he is just so good looking and musically talented!!! I'm seriously in love with him... I took this pic yesterday at sri pentas 2 shah alam after the malaysian idol result show, shockingly result announced that Xerra voted out.. well, thanks to the fans la, they thought other people will vote for her so they did not vote. After the show me and my friend, Ching Yee took pics with Paul Moss, Jien, wanted to take with Daniel but he was rushing for a press conference. Anyway, waited for the idols until 11.30pm, was about to leave when they came out, mesmerized by daniel's look! Bunch of fans were getting autograph from him and a family who are very active in the bluehyppo forum were talking to him, it seems that the 3 year old daughter in the family likes daniel very much, and he's so nice, keep talking to the small girl, i also want to be a small girl!!! Sob sob!!! Me and my friend were like two pathetic chickens who have no guts to go up to him and ask him to take picture with us... but finally we did... and ching's face was as red as a tomato... haha shy shy! He's just too cute and too good looking la... his girlfriend is darn super duper fruper trooper lucky!!! Aiyah, u guys know the COO of 8tv, he's cute too! But he's married with kids... but he's like damn geng lor, to be the COO, samore i like his voice and the way he talks and the way he brings himself... respect...

But he's like so pityful, while waiting for the lift, all the other idols were chatting with their friends and families, but he kept quiet and stand there only... aihz, i'm sure he misses his parents a lot!!! Daniel, how i wish i could be your friend... aihz!!! Sob sob...

Then on the way driving home, me and ching were like high on drugs and 'day dreaming' about having daniel's email add and phone number, and stuff like that.. haha, ok ching, i told u i was gonna post up on the blog, she say she sounded like a dolphin on ecstasy... haha!!! Well, we had a great time there, met a couple of daniel fans as well... Well, that's all... i'm gonna go start day dreaming about daniel again, wish i could bump into him on the street and he would ask me for my phone number... haha, ok, au revoir!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't seem to find your e-mail anywhere to contact you, so here I go. :)

My name is Elizabeth Tai, and I'm a reporter for The Star. I am doing a story on reality shows and I was wondering if I could speak to you about your interest in the show.

My e-mail is at liztai@thestar.com.my

I hope you can reply as soon as possible, thanks. :)