Thursday, August 25, 2005

Feelin' Lucky


Hmm, three days ago, when i was about to sleep, suddenly my emotion drained over me, and made me cry... Man, it was the est cry ever... You must be thinking, what the heck, this girl suddenly cry... Well, maybe it's because of the death of my friend's father. He was a nice guy, very kind and funny. Always fetch me home when i have no transport last time. Aihz, why must nice people don't deserve to live longer? While those robbers and murderers still wander around... Why? Why?

Today i felt very lucky... Hehe, my 1st law assessment results came back, and erm, it's quite good la actually... Then i won 2 passes to Malaysian Idol Spectacular 5, and my good friend Chooi Suet also won 2! Haha, so fun, i get to go with my good friends, and Ching Yee also was allowed to go! Hehe! Besides that, our class was asked to help out in a VIP function for the Education Minister tomorrow... It's a good opportunity to learn!

Maybe because of being emo that day, i realized that life is a very wonderful thing, and i feel very lucky because i'm a part of it. I'm lucky to have so many friends and family, i'm lucky to have a shelter, good food, education etc.. i'm also very lucky to own a mobile phone, a computer to online... Furthermore, i'm lucky to be living in this world... imagine tomorrow you're going to die... You can't see your friends and family anymore, you can't feel them or touch them, you can't hear their laughter anymore, can't give them hugs anymore... Hmm, that's why these few days i'm trying to make myself more a happy-go-lucky girl... It's so good to hear my friend's laughter, sharing jokes to them... Nowadays i try to have as much fun as possible with everyone, spending more time with my family... How you know if one day i just 'disappear' from this world? Hehe, so, to all my friends and family, live life to the fullest, spend more time with your loved ones... You might not know what is going to happen next...

1 comment:

A world that i've seen said...

sigh..sad to hear tat happened..life is so fragine n unpredictable..so hav to treasure our life and spend more quality times with beloved one