Thursday, June 25, 2009

100 days...

625... this date marks a day of many occasions for me. Be it happy or sad.

1. It's my third month into work. The date which my three months probation ends. The date that I'm supposed to be confirmed. God knows if I'll be or not.

2. It's the first anniversary of the place I'm working in. Congrats and Happy Birthday! Make a wish? *increase salary namo namo namo*

3. To many, 100 is the number of perfection. Getting 100 in exam is excellence. When you're rated 100 on others' impression on you, you're perfect. I wonder, what is the reason of 'celebrating' the 100th day passed away? Why is 100 such a significant number? 100 days have passed by, and i'm regretting each day for not being able to see you before that day. 100 days have passed by, but i'm still missing you very very deeply. Looking through those notes that you wrote down for how much ang pow money you gave me, how much you gave for my trips, it makes things worse! I regret for not doing anything for you. For not treating you for a good dinner. And you just left... all of the sudden...

I'm so sorry, yeh yeh. So sorry. I miss you. And I will continue to miss you, for the next hundred years of 100 days...

No comments: