Monday, October 02, 2006

Holiday's over...

So fast, two weeks holiday already over... Had a bz week... Bz doing nothing :P
Anjanna had left for Dublin... Sigh, one by one all leaving M'sia... Met up with her yesterday morning... Took lots of pics together... 2 1/2 years... will go by in a blink of an eye...
Should I leave too? I still can't figure out.

Went Teng's house to teach her maths that afternoon... Gosh, totally forgot everything... Have to refer back the reference book for all the formulas...
Went South City Plaza's Tanglung Festival last night... So many people! A lot of performances... Got the 'che ling', cultural dance, kids cultural dance, kids dance, Daniel, Desiree, duet performance... Daniel performed at 11pm. Zzzzz... I laughed non stop at Uncle Milo's jokes... So many kids were there... Kristin, Yinli, Bevvy, Chrystelle, Connor, Jovee... I simply love all of them... Somehow i just love kids... Kristin is mixing with me and cy slowly... I just love her...

Things have not been going smooth for me... A lot of mixed feelings inside of me... Worrying about everything happening around me... My studies, my assignment, and my social life... Just a simple problem, i can imagine thousands of chains of causes and effects for it...

People are all the same... People always expect more than they're given... As the saying goes, when given an inch, they'll want a yard... I think I should be happy and grateful for what I have now... I shall not ask for more...

When we want something, we must work hard for it... But does it mean that we have to be thick skinned and always make the first move? Won't it scare other people away?

Sometimes, things are unexpected... Sometimes you will never expect something that a person said... And when that person said it, you'll be shocked...

No comments: