Monday, October 23, 2006

Back!

Wow, it's been so long since I updated my blog... Don't know where to start from actually....
Everything is leading me to getting broke...
I've been spending way too much...
Albums, books, food... Argh.....
I bought Danny's album, Jack's album (Lum Dak Weng, yes the myfm DJ), Jay's album, FIR's album, Ah Yi's album...
I still want Danny's album (the one made in China)!!!!!

Time is running out... 4 more weeks i'll be sitting for my trials... then finals...
Can you imagine, only one day in between the last day of trials and first day of finals?
But in a way it's good la, at least the informations are still fresh in my brain...

Sometimes it's good to stay with people whom you're not so close with...
You get to hear thoughts and opinions from different angles...
Went on a trip with a bunch of friends few weeks back...
It was fun... and the fun part was chatting until 5am in the morning...
The funny thing was, all of us were of different age... And the gap is quite big actually... hehe...

3 days in a row... So tiring, exhausted... But still, 3 days in a row...
Can't believe I actually did it...
And all we got was... well, all i got was a hand shake...

Things are getting worst... it's sort of affecting our friendship...
I don't have strength to care anymore... to be angry anymore... to be jealous anymore...
Is it true that when people get too close, they'll end up hating each other?
Hmm, maybe it only happens to me... not them...
I guess i'll just do my part, my responsibilities ... and leave the rest...

I'm just fascinated with the type of people in the world...
Some can go all the way just to achieve something they want...
Some can be so selfish and and boastful...
Some can be really thoughtful and understanding...
I don't know if it's girl's sixth sense or what... I'm not lesbian or anything...
But somehow, a lot of times, by just looking at a person for the first time, I can tell if I click with her. But actually the first impression is 'wah, leng lui', and then somehow 90% it turns out we click very well... Haha i'm crapping...

Arghhh, I can't believe we're in the same group...
He's really a nice person... A very caring and funny guy...
Too bad... He's not available anymore...
Yi ran shi peng you :D

I suspect it's him... even C also suspect it's him...
But no proof... Can't do anything about it huh...

Went to Saisaki for lunch on Saturday... Fulamak!!!
Dah renovate tu... and it's superb nice!!!
And a lot a lot of food...
Sashimis, tempuras, sushis, teppanyaki, kushiyakis...
there are like 20 types of appetizers, 20 types of desserts... 5 types of soups, and a whole stretch of non-japanese food... Fried rice, kimchi fried rice, white rice, and ginseng porridge...
Fuhhh!!!

Helped Chef Chong for his Western Cuisine class as a commis for three weeks, twice a week...
Tiring one lor! Carry this carry that...
But the food he cooked was superb and simple...
Hope can help him again...

5 days holiday...
Suppose to study but end up watching tv all the time... Flipping the channels from Hallmark to WLT to AEC to 8tv. I think I watched more tv these two days than in September. I watched Gubra, the ending of Wishing Stairs, Ordinary Miracles (abt a lawyer adopted a problem kid), a Whoopi Goldberg comedy abt 8 people racing to Silver City for 200 million but end up donating everything to charity, Ho Chak, Guess Guess Guess, Wo Yao Zuo Model etc... And I cried watching most of the shows... Touching mar, what to do... Especially Model, cuz two person been eliminated... They cry, i also cry... *emo* siul...

It's funny how people's attitude are... I mean, people have their own ego... Including females...
Well, i don't know if this is called ego or not... For example:
A is eating wan tan mee, and asked if B wants some, if B really don't want it, B will answer either 'yes' or 'no' firmly... But if B wants it actually, i'm sure most of us if we were in B's situation we will answer 'you eat la, it's ok' -_-" Aiyo, so obvious B wants it right, tapi nak act cool...
Haha, i'm the same too actually :D

4 comments:

chunyiun said...

Apa punya complicated blog ini? Aiyoyo....next time, i must ask u whether u want or not..then if u say, "its's ok" i knw u want...Hahahaha....Wahahahah

Btw, can we click when we 1st met? Does dat means i am leng lui? Kakaka..SS la me...:P..

Eve Lynn said...

Haha... next time u buy pearls or diamonds, i sure answer 'u buy la, its ok' :D

Ok, this is real SS la... Yes, we click when we first met... in futsal mar... that time, what went thru my mind was 'u're same age as me', i duno why but that's what it is...

chunyiun said...

Chehh...so i am not leng lui la? Wakaka...but its ok..at least the 'u r same age wit me' thought is comforting...Hahahahahah....I am mad..!

Shin Sar said...

Amboi, setelah sekian lama gua menunggu lu punya update - at last :D

I'm glad u enjoyed the 5am-chat with a group of people you are not so close with. I was afraid that you can't click with them - I'll feel bad >.<"