Monday, March 08, 2010

You're Being Missed

I'm still alive... Wake up, work, eat, sleep like usual...
Yes i know I still owe lots of postings... pics are piling up but I am just too lazy to edit them...

Randomly...

Kennedy's wedding in Segamat... love is in the air... sweet couple... and i see 6 out of 12 people using Iphone. grr!



This is super random... but the owner of these doraemons is being greatly missed! Bu hu. I miss him on stage :( I miss his singing. I miss his lame jokes. One month plus I haven't seen him! Bu hu bu hu bu hu! And I won't be seeing him for a long long time. Triple bu hu.

My dilemma was finally solved... it was quite a complicated decision, but well, finally it's been made. I guess all I need to do now is not to look back but just march forward and live in the present.

Earth hour is coming! Do your part for the earth! *wonder if he will participate in any earth hour events*

- watched 72 tenants for 3 times, and I still wanna watch V-day... and Alice in Wonderland!
- needs new haircut and wants new piercing! Uh ohh...
- hao ren huai ren? :p

No comments: