Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Say What You Mean, Mean What You Say

"Say what you mean, mean what you say"

Very true huh?

We're living in a world of kindness and joy, enriched with envy and greediness. We meet people of all sorts, who we end up as friends, or perhaps, enemy instead?

I admit, girls are very emotional. Well, you might say not all girls, but I think most of us are. And girls do use their brain a lot. To wonder subjectively. I myself think a lot, to the extend of being said thinking way too much. I guess it all leads to the existence of confidence.

The things other people say mean a lot to me. Unfortunately, It is very difficult for me to believe what others say. Some people tend to be sarcastic, they say something good but in actual they meant the opposite. Some say something bad in a joking way, but they actually do mean it. Some talk bad about another in front of you, and talk bad about you in front of another.

Say what you mean - Tell your loved ones on how you feel about them before it's too late.
Mean what you say - Whatever you say, say it from your heart.

I keep reminding myself that I only have one life to live, but a thousand dreams to achieve.

No comments: