Sunday, June 26, 2005

25th July 2005 - End of training!!!

After eight weeks of working in the kitchen of Shangri-La Putrajaya, i officially finished my training today! Eights week is actually very short only, especially when you shift from one kitchen to another.

My last day was a boring and happy one... Boring is because it was a saturday, and on a saturday in SLPT there's nothing much to do. Clear breakfast, set lunch, refill hi tea, plus i was so damn sleepy, and it's boring, so i feel like sleeping during work even more! Until about 3.30pm, Chef Izuan came to me and say 'Aiyah, ada orang sudah last day ah, tak pe, air ayam, air ikan semua dah prepare dah!' I was like oh shit, i didn't bring extra clothes and shampoo! After that time pass by very very slowly, every minute i keep looking at the clock.. when it was 5pm, of course i must go around shake hands with all the staff, when i was saying farewell to my junior sous chef, 'piak!' i already have tartare sauce on my face... then, different ingredients in the kitchen start heading towards me.. First i have tartare sauce, then eggs, then water splashed on my face, and then flour and lastly chilli oil! Wow, if they cook me i think i make a lovely dish... Well, not only me, my friend Chester from KDU also experience the same thing.. Pity us.. Luckily in the locker room there's shampoo and soap... Well, not that i didn't enjoy it, i was quite happy because this shows that they really appreciate and like us! Haha!

On Thursday after work, me, Sherri, Chester, Bee Fong, Natassya, Jason, Canny and Jo Ve had a small party in our Puchong apartment. We bought Vodka and Tequila and some beers back and Canny cooked some snacks (tortillas, roasted chicken, fried chicken wings, pita breads) yummy! All of us were high, Canny even told a ghost story which is not scary. But it's so fun to have a small gathering like that.. It's like don't mind who is paying, who is cooking, who is washing the dishes after that... as long as we have fun first! We talked, laughed, danced haha! I'm gonna miss all of them dearly!

Then on friday night after my 3-11 shift, me, Sherri, Canny, Chester, Jason, Desi, Lea, Dyah, Halim, Indra, Rendi, Narahan went bowling in Alamanda Putrajaya.. at first i feel very excited about it cuz it's our first and last outing (i think) together, but then there was SOMEONE there which i don't want to mention who, then i was in a bad mood already... We took pictures together-gether, it's so fun! Then we went mamak and chat samore... Can't believe Rendi ate one and a half plate of fried rice! Whoa! Then Canny told us stories about the hotel.. Went home at 3, slept at 4am... Got panda eyes already...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now, got two weeks of holiday, dunno what to do also... Just hang out and relax la.. Half a year of diploma to go, then still haven't decide what to do next! Klar, will update more later, sleepy liaoz! Chiaoz!

No comments: