Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Silence Is Virtue

Today only I know that Lin Fan's "Yi Ge Ren Sheng Huo" is the mandarin version of Vincy's "Gan Ying"! So stupid of me to not recognize the tune.

Found a new nice song. Ying Tao Bang's "Ni Ai Wo Ma". Can't find the lyrics though. :) Enjoy.

Those who dare not to voice out, will always lose to those who are confident.
Those who choose to keep quiet, will always lose to those who dares to speak their mind.
Those who have no confidence, will always lose to those who talks a lot.
Is it that those who speaks a lot will always be favored by others?
Why must people always complain?
I guess people are brave enough to complain directly in front of those involved.
I guess I'm not brave enough to be confident, to say anything at all,
I can't bring myself up to say anything.
And for me, silence is virtue.
It's so suffering to go through those times.
Pourquoi? Pourquoi tout arrive au temps mauvais?
Pensez avant vous parlez.
Ne accusez pas d'autres simplement.

Je ne sais pas, je voudrais ecrire dans francais subitment.
Tres triste ces jours.
Je ne sais pas qu'est-ce que je suis triste.
Mais, tout est confondre.
Est-ce que quelqu'un me donnez des responses?
Mauvais, tres mauvais.

I seemed to be drifting away from everything and everyone more and more.
Seems to feel insecure.
After reading Teng's blog, I feel it even more.
Seriously, you don't know who to trust anymore.
Perhaps your best friend is the one talking the worst about you.
Perhaps your closest friend is the one who betrays you.
Perhaps, what if, so many possibilities and impossibilities.
Sigh.
I seriously don't understand myself and others anymore.
The feeling is like a mouse trapped in a cage for many years, and now you open the door, the mouse don't even have the urge to run out.
Gosh, I'm seriously talking crapz.
All the nonsense are affecting my mind and brain.
Sucky.

~if only I know~

Downfall by Trust Company

Fear in me so deep it gets the best of me,
In the fear I fall, here it comes face to face with me,
Here I stand hold back so no one can see,
I feel these wounds, step down, step down,
Step down.

(am I) Breaking Down
Can I break away
Push me away, make me fall,
Just to see, another side of me,
Push me away, you can see,
what I see, the other side of me.

Fall back on me,
And I'll be the strength I need,
To save me now,
Just come face to face with me,
Stay in place you'll be the first to see,
Me heal these wounds,
Step down, step down, step down, down

I'm not breaking, down
Can I break away
Push me away, make me fall,
Just to see another side of me,
Push me away you can see,
What I see, the other side of me

Go!

Fall, can I break away
Push me away, make me fall,
Just to see another side of me,
Push me away you can see,
What I see, the other side of me

No one can see anything on the other side of me
I walk, I crawl, loosing everything
And waiting for the downfall
No one can see everything on the other side of me
I walk, I crawl loosing everything
On the downfall.
Downfall, Fall.

No comments: